The Mayor of Mumbai, Mrs Kishori Pednekar, came live and addressed a press conference and released press note about the restrictions which people must follow in order to curb the corona virus infections.
Here are some Guidelines:
- Local Trains in Mumbai are closed for Normal People. It is open for the essential services.
- Malls, Theater are closed in Mumbai
- Garden and playground are open from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- The Salon, Beauty Parlour, GYM, can be opened but it should be without AC. If AC is seen on then actions will be taken against them.
- Hotels, Restaurant shall be opened till 4:00 clock with 50% occupancy.
- Social/cultural/entertainment gatherings are allowed at 50% capacity till 4 PM.
- Only 50% capacity for meetings related to local or cooperative bodies.
- Agricultural activities are allowed to operate till 4:00 PM.
- Private offices to be opened till 4:00 PM with 50% occupancy.
- Outdoor sports are allowed from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM in morning and 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM in evening.
- Construction sites with labour is allowed to operate till 4:00 PM. Labour should leave the site by 4:00 PM.
- Shooting is allowed in bubble and there should be no movement after 5:00 PM.
- BEST Buses in Mumbai are allowed to operate on 100% capacity. No standees are allowed in BEST Buses.
- Inter district travel is allowed by private vehicles such as car/taxi/bus is allowed.
- If it is long distance then train is also allowed but if destination is under 5 level then an E-pass is mandatory.
- Essential shops to operate till 4:00 PM on all days.
- Non-essentials shops to be open till 4:00 PM on weekdays.
- E-commerce is regular
- Cargo movement is allowed with maximum 3 persons.
- For construction only onsite labour is allowed.
These were the restrictions put by the BMC, as Mumbai is also opening from today.
For more : Check this tweet from the MYBMC.
Ans- Yes, but it would be without AC.
Ans- No malls, theaters will be closed.
Ans- Yes it is open
Ans- Only essential services people are allowed.
Ans-No, as per new restrictions from 7th June, it is not allowed.
Ans- Yes, it is open.
Ans- All who are involved in essential services can travel.
Ans- Yes it is available with 100% occupancy, but no standees are allowed.
Ans- As per new guidelines by the BMC, theatres with single or multiplexes are not allowed to open.